5.23.2011

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA

Hello everyone! As you all know by now, I'm a fashion stylist and every day that passes I fall more in love with my profession.

I enjoy doing fashion photography so much, you have endless possibilities to create amazing images, just finding the right kind of clothes or makeup you can reflect what ever you want.

Today I want to share with you some pictures I just made for a friend's modeling portfolio, in which I was in charge of, well, everything from the styling to hair and makeup an photography. 



Im not a professional photographer but I always look forward to create beautiful images, I love photography and I've been studying for a few years now.

I always focus on the way I want the model to look, I picture this image in my mind and just keep working until I get the perfect result.




The main purpose of this shoot was to capture the tension of the body so that we could create a sense of passion and drama, mixed with a sober yet sexy look, with a smokey eye and some cool black pieces that helped us to accomplish our goal.



 I really hope you like my work, promise I'll do my best to share better pictures with you!

love,
Andrea G.

No comments:

Post a Comment