1.19.2012

ETERNAL FALL

Some how my city seems to be stuck in the auntum when it's suposed to be winter, the worst part is that one day it's so cold and the next is 40 degrees hot! Getting dressed everyday has become an adventure, you never know how the weather will turn out to be. Yesterday was one of those days when the weather was in between, but it ended up being cold after all.

Photos by. Shalim Aleman

Stripped sweater - Mossimo, White cropped shirt - Zara,  Skirt - Forever 21, Belt - Express, Tights - Steve Madden, Hat - Old, Booties - Faena.

I love to mix black and white with a neutral trench coat, and lately I've been a lot into stripes and button shirts. This preppy style has become one of my favorites of the season, I hope you like this trend as much as I do.. take care!

love,
Andrea

3 comments: