1.24.2012

IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

I'm kind of busy today, but I didn't want to let the day pass, without sharing with you this cool pictures I took yesterday. I was driving by this place and taught it would be interesting to shoot there. It looks like if I where lost in some random place, when actually it is a construction site really near to my house. The contrast between the classic clean look and the dirty ground and rusted wood panels is so intriguing.. well at least for me!

Photos by - Shalim Aleman

Polka dot shorts - H&M, Cropped button shirt - Zara, Oversize blazer - Vintage, Tights - DKNY, bag - Kenneth Cole, Sunnies - Mango, Top gun shoes - Anne Michelle

This masculine trend has become very popular over the years, women nowadays are adopting this formal way of dressing for their daily life. All thanks to the revolution caused by Yves Saint Laurent with his master creation "The women's tuxedo suit". Since then this trend has been on and off, but now more than ever women are using menswear inspired clothes, everything from the oxford shirts and the oversize boyfriend blazers, to even wearing bow-ties and oxford shoes. This new look has become the ultimate women's rebellion, who said only men could wear a tux..  

I'm totaly in love with this trend and getting to discover the masculine side of my style.
What do you think should we keep dressing as men??
love,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I love the masculine look, I think when it's pulled off well it looks sexy! great look, super cool..
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this masculine outfit so much! It's looking more than elegant on you!
    xoxo,

    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look gorgeous! I'm following your lovely blog now,follow me back if you want

    ReplyDelete