5.14.2012

THE FLOWER MARKET

Last Thursday I took a trip downtown to a flower market, looking for a cool arrangement to give to my mom as a mother's day present and took the chance to snap some pictures while I was there, surrounded by all the colorful and beautiful flowers.

Cropped shirt & Mint asymmetrical skirt - Zara / Snake skin belt - Roberto Verino / Snake skin sandals - BCBG MaxAzria / Silver folded clutch - Louis Vuitton.


For this special occasion I decided to wear my mint asymmetrical skirt. I bought it back in winter, but I wanted to save it and wait for the spring to get here to wear it. It didn't quite feel like a winter's look to me, and I was right to wait; It looks so much better like this, with a cropped shirt and a pair of sandals. So fresh and sweet, the perfect romantic look for a big family dinner celebrating all the pretty moms.


Hope you have a great week!!
love,
Andrea

6 comments:

  1. perfect look!

    http://www.thesolepursesuit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! Its so sophisticated.
    So glad I came across this blog.

    xo
    your new follower
    Mix & Match

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!! I'm glad too!
      thank you for following!!
      keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. very pretty Andrea! Great look. Have a great day!

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete