5.22.2012

THE WAY BACK TO THE CITY

This post is dedicated to a really good friend called Jose Isaias, how is a very talented upcoming fashion designer and an incredible illustrator. I've always supported him and   believe he has a bright future ahead of him. I'm such a huge fan of his work, he has a great eclectic esthetic, he always likes to add some mystery to his pieces, to keep the crowd wondering about his clothes. He recently gave me this cool T-shirt as a present, which has one of his illustrations printed on it, and I couldn't wait to wear it.

Over size blazer - Vintage / Graphic t-shirt - Jose Isaias / Leather skirt - H&M / Chunky hoop earrings - Vintage / Sandals - Steve Madden. 

I paired my new tee with a leather pencil skirt, to make the shirt a little bit more dressy but still keeping it cool and sexy. I wear my vintage blazer on top and the look gave me a bit of an 80's vibe, so to add some funkiness I decided to use my mom's old huge mint hoops; nothing screams 80's like a crazy big earring.


I invite you to visit his page, so you can see more of his amazing creations - HERE
Make sure to click on the link!!
love,
Andrea

7 comments:

  1. Thnak you Elsa!! you are so sweet!!
    I'm so glad you like my blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear!! I'll be happy to follow you back!
    keep in touch
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog, I love your wardrobe choices. My favourite so far is your Blue Crush. The photos are beautiful and compliments the dress completely. Just started following you on GFC and bloglovin' can't wait to see more.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you Diana!! I'll check it out, and follow you gladly!!
    keep in touch,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jeene!! I'm so glad you liked my blog and my style!!
    thank you for following, I'll be happy to follow you back!
    keep in touch,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Love this sharp look! very chic. Can't wait to see more!

    xoxo
    Ilse

    www.theluxuryehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you dear and thanks for following!!
      keep in touch!!
      xo

      Delete