11.20.2012

FALL IS LONG GONE NOW

I’ve been traveling non stop for the past months, so it’s been kind of hard for me to keep up with my posts. Every week is a new trip to plan and a new bag to pack, so I haven’t had enought time to take pictures while I’m home. But I promise, next week when I settle back home and I get back to my regular daily life, I will get back into shape with the blog and get some new cool posts for you. Meanwhile I'm sharing this old pictures, that I took almost a month ago, but never got to publish them. I loved the casual look and cool matching location, and how together they created the perfect fall look.

Jersey net top - H&M / Midi flare skirt - H&M / Golden chunky necklace - Sfera / Waits belt - Mango / Bangles - Vintage / Golden sandals - Bakers.
Enjoy your week!!
love,
Andrea 

Photos by. Shalim Aleman

No comments:

Post a Comment