1.18.2013

COLORFUL WINTER

There’s no better way to brighten up a black winter look than by adding a brilliant pop of color, like this neon green jumper I wore a few days ago. Adding color to a look is always a great move, and even though I don't usually wear super bright tones, I do love them anyway. This time I paired my green sweater with one of my beloved vintage skirts, you know how much I like wearing my mom’s old clothes, and this wrapped skirt it’s no exception. It’s such a classic piece with a super feminine cut, I mean a high waisted flirty mini skirt, how easier could  it be. 



Neon jumper - Forever 21 / Wrap mini skirt -  Vintage / Felt fedora hat & Cuban heel booties - Zara. 

To give my look an edge I wore my black fedora hat and my cuban heel booties, which have become one of the biggest trends in boot styles lately. So I recommend you look for ones you like, to make sure your shoe collection is complete. I have a few pairs of my own and I love to wear them with shorts and skirts, to show them off even more. 

Enjoy you weekend!
love,
Andrea
Photos by. Shalim Aleman

No comments:

Post a Comment