9.04.2013

PLAYA

As you know I spent most of the summer on a long and relaxing vacation on the beach, I was lucky to spent an entire month on Playa del Carmen, one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico and one of my favorite places to vacay as well. Believe me it’s the perfect place to spend the summer, It’s amazing how as soon as you get there, you get lost in time and feel like nothing else matters any more, there's just you, the sea & the sun, and seriously what else do you need. I really enjoyed my time there and I got to take some great pics along the way, that I'd love to share with you.
This pictures are from one of the days I spent walking around town, I wore this super comfy and loose romper to stay fresh, then wrapped my hair on a braid and wore my favorite fedora to help combat the heat from the sun and completed the look with my new Ray Ban blue mirror shades to match this casual beach look.
 Printed Romper - Zara / Fedora Hat - Peligrosa Agustina / Blue mirror shades - Ray Ban /  Quartz necklace - Lily Bizet / Flat sandals - Nine West

I’m dying to go back and I sure hope It’s sooner, rather than latter!!
Have a great day!
love,
Andrea

1 comment: